TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated on: February 9, 2022
By signing up for an account or by using any Find That Email.io Services (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “Find That Email.io” means the applicable Find That Email.io Contracting Party.
The services offered by Find That Email.io under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you with lead generation. Any such services offered by Find That Email.io are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.findthatemail.io/terms
1. Account Terms
1. To access and use the Services, you must use a Find That Email.io account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Find That Email.io may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by Find That Email.io for the purposes of carrying on a business activity.
3. You acknowledge that Find That Email.io will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you. You must monitor the primary Account email address you provide to Find That Email.io and your primary Account email address must be capable of both sending and receiving messages. Your email communications with Find That Email.io can only be authenticated if they come from your primary Account email address.
4. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, as determined in the sole discretion of Find That Email.io may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. General Conditions
1. You acknowledge and agree that Find That Email.io may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Find That Email.io website, available at https://www.findthatemail.io/terms and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Find That Email.io website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service. If the EU Terms apply to your Store, then amendments to these Terms of Service will be provided in accordance with the EU Terms.
2. You may not use the Find That Email.io Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Find That Email.io.
3. Find That Email.io Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Find That Email.io employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
4. Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Find That Email.io shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
2. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
3. Find That Email.io does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
4. Find That Email.io does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
6. Find That Email.io does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
5. Payment of Fees
1. You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service.
2. You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Find That Email.io will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize, and Find That Email.io will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method such as Credit Card with CVC check for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
3. If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a thirth attempt 3 days following the second attempt. And a final attempt in the fourth week. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, Find That Email.io reserves the right to terminate your Account.
4. You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Find That Email.io products and services.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to Find That Email.io under these Terms of Service shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Taxes are not charged by Find That Email.io to you but shifted and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities on your behalf, any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. Find That Email.io shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms of Service to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
6. You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of any payment towards Find That Email.io.
6. Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting Find That Email.io support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Find That Email.io response.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Find That Email.io will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Find That Email.io for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full;
3. If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Find That Email.io Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time (unless otherwise required by applicable law). Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Find That Email.io may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
7. Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Find That Email.io. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Find That Email.io Site (findthatemail.io)
2. Find That Email.io reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice (unless otherwise required by applicable law).
3. Find That Email.io shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. Feedback and Reviews
Find That Email.io welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback”) to Find That Email.io be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to Find That Email.io / Chrome Webstore (whether submitted directly to Find That Email.io or posted on Chrome Webstore), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that Find That Email.io is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to Find That Email.io must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Find That Email.io reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
9. Privacy & Data Protection
Find That Email.io uses a service called Google Analytics provided by Google to track visitors throughout the website. The information Google may collect will include (but not limited to) your browser, IP address, supported language, pageviews on our website, amount of time on page. Find That Email.io also uses a service from Facebook which allows us to target visitors of our website later with advertisements on the facebook platform.